Key Achievements during the year 2018-19
• Expansion of Quality Support Program: Satya Bharti Quality support program expanded to 31 Schools. The commencement of the program happened only from December onwards. A total of 31 principals and 312 Teachers have been oriented on the QSP.
• Awards and Recognition -A total of 69 awards were won by schools in various external competitions like: Sports; Science model/ fair; Math’s quiz. National level award in Wrestling (Silver Medal) in Khelo India was also won by GHS Branch, Abhor in Fazilka district.
• Bharti Foundation is member of CSR committee formed at Fazilka district level for better coordination with NGOs under chairmanship District Education officer.
• Support in Annual Day was extended to 22 schools in the form of technical and financial support where 4000 community members participated.
• 45 schools were supported in Enrollment drive where 125 villages were visited in 3 days.
• Support to PTM was given to 43 schools which showed an improvement in Parent attendance to 78% in March, 19 from October,18 PTM, (67%).
• 14 schools were supported with Education volunteers to support Schools under the Padho Punjab Padhao Punjab initiative. Support was extended for Math’s and Punjabi for Classes Primary (3rd to 5th and in senior secondary schools in class 6th to 8th Std. End line results as conducted and verified by the department showed improvement.
• Spell Wizard competition was organized where a total of 28 schools participated (07 were QSP and 21 were non QSP). This was appreciated by district education office of Fazilka.
Girl Child Empowerment:
• Girls students as leaders in 28 clubs (22 Girls as President and 06 as secretary.)
• 50% (34/69) of all awards won by girls.
• 85% of total girls participated in various intra school competitions.
• 39 Schools observed “National Girl Child Day.
Parents and Community Connect:
• Supported Enrollment drive to 45 schools (as per the Govt notification).
• Supported all 43 schools in engaging better parents & teachers meeting. Also introduced new process of invitation by cards where Art & Culture club was invited to engage. Parent’s attendance on average improved to 78%.
• Community Campaign led by Club members (rally) on Swatchh hi Sewa -14 schools where total of 900 students participated.
• Supported 14 schools in Run for Unity (Sadbhawana Diwas).
Job Description Academic Mentor
Job Description Senior Executive – Communication