Job Description Senior Executive – Communication
- To support School Heads / Principals and strengthen the curriculum planning, delivery and class room
transaction process for improved effectiveness.
- To optimize usage and improvement of school’s infrastructure and facilities especially working toilets,
functional library, computer labs, Science labs and energized classrooms.
- To activate critical processes such as sports, drawing and other student cantered activities and events.
- To smoothen academic operations throughout the year and also non-academic operations viz sports
day, annual day, republic day, community volunteering, PTM etc.
- To support teachers through interactive sessions.
- To conduct subject wise week in schools for Science, English and Math linked with the annual
- To extend technical support to teachers on subject specific skills.
- To support on difficult concepts and conduct specific need-based refresher training.
- To extending support in planning the entire academic year including curriculum rollout, remedial,
assessments and processes for ongoing monitoring and mentoring.
- Candidates should aware about local language.