Program Approach LSI
The foundation, in partnership with education departments, uses its expertise to implement NEP recommendations such as the development of life skills and initiatives, student internships, etc. We draw upon the field-tested processes, rural expertise, and experiences gathered from over 15 states to provide technical support.
Key initiatives under QSP at Scale
- No Bag Day
- Life skills development through club and house system
- Capacity building program on improving classroom teaching effectiveness through TLM and TheTeacherApp
- Compilation of high-quality TLMs in form of a State’s TLM Book and placement on TheTeacherApp
- Convoke – national level symposium encouraging teachers to use evidence-based practices for improvement
- School Excellence Program for school leadership
- Exposure to high-quality Webinars for leaders on TheTeacherApp
- Home Mentoring Program to empower parents
- Integration of co-scholastic approach into scholl resulting in student’s improved life skills
- Support teachers in bringing innovative procatices (& TLM) in teaching-learning processes
- Strengthen leadership skills amongst school heads and senior teachers
- Improve parent and community participation in children’s education and schools
Initiatives aligned with NEP
- Focus on building life skills.
- Create opportunities for students to develop creativity and critical thinking to promote logical decision-making and innovation.
- To make classroom interactions more enjoyable, creative and collaborative
- To provide ongoing support to teachers through opportunities for self-learning and a collection of TLM, projects, etc.
- Recognize and support teachers and educators for bringing in innovations and in their continuous professional development journey.
- Help parents to promote holistic development in both academic and non-academic spheres for children.
Process of implementation
Work with the state resource group
- Create a roadmap
- Design implementation strategy including training, monitoring, support and recognition
- Strengthen the existing guidelines or support the state to create new guidelines
- Build state resource group capacity and organize training for district resource groups and teachers/heads of schools
Institutionalize support and review mechanism
- Create frameworks, formats, and data analysis processes at the district and state level
- Contribute to regular monitoring and review
Bharti Foundation’s support
Bharti Foundation provides technical and management support at the state to execute the intervention. The technical resources work closely with key government stakeholders and ecosystem partners to develop goals, targets, roadmap and support implementation.