|Number of Positions
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
||Project Coordinator / Project Head
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
|Ideal Age Bracket
||Up to 35 years
||MSW / MBA / Post Graduate in Rural Development
|Experience (in years)
||4-8 years in implementation of education program
- Liaison and networking skill
- Interpersonal relationship
- Facilitation skill
- Communication and presentation
- Execution skill
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To conduct baseline assessments in school.
- To orient Principal and Teacher about the QSP Program at regular intervals.
- To implement all program activities as per Logical Framework and in line with the overall program philosophy.
- To engage with and encourage community participation in school development activities.
- To motivate students to lead all in school club activities.
- To keep the school informed about various external competitions/participative events and bring in a culture of winning awards in partner schools.
- To plan and budget for all in school activities, event, campaigns etc. on a monthly /quarterly basis as may be mutually agreed with the Reporting Manager.
- To carry out activities as may also be planned by the HO and effectively implement.
- To ensure effective and accurate reporting of all program indicators on a monthly/need basis in the online MIS portal/other reporting templates from time to time.
- To engage with Block/District level department officials and provide necessary information as may be asked for.
- To follow all operating guidelines with respect to student safety both within and outside the school in case of any external activities, competitions, excursion tours etc.
- To prepare all program reports, plan the exit process, and provide support to the school on a need basis In case of program tenure completion,.