|Number of Positions
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
||Deputy General Manager-Finance
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
|Ideal Age Bracket
||Up to 40 years
||MBA – Finance & Commerce Graduate / CA-Inter
|Experience (in years)
||5-8 Years in service industry (CSR & NGO field).
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Bills collection, verification, settlement & Payments.
- Imprest management & reconciliation.
- MIS & Donor Reporting
- Knowledge of CSR ACT
- Cash Flow & Banking
- Finance & Accounting in ERP
- Monitoring the Budget & approvals for the outlay.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance
- Visiting Schools for monitoring & reviewing the compliance process
- CTC reimbursement of non-teaching staff as per define process on monthly basis
- Fixed assets verification and updation of all records on timely basis