||Human Resource Business Partner
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
||Senior Manager HR
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
|Ideal Age Bracket
||Up to 35 years
||MBA (HR) or MSW in HR
|Experience (in years)
- Excellent communication skills, both in Hindi and English.
- Organising and planning work and resources.
- Resourceful, proactive and solution-oriented.
- Data orientation & analytical skills.
- Should be well verse with local language (Punjabi).
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Executing hiring processes (sourcing, reviewing applications, coordinating and scheduling interviews) to ﬁll the regional positions.
- Support in onboarding, payroll, attendance, statutory compliances, exits and promotions of their region.
- Plan & conduct surveys from time to time to measure employee engagement & create an ecosystem of support towards Staff Wellbeing.
- Handle the complete lifecycle of employees for particular region.
- Support the training manager to ensure timely and smooth execution of regional trainings.
- Hold space for members to share feedback & complaints, maintain full conﬁdentiality, keeping the Head HR / H.O.D in the loop.
- Create a portfolio of each employee with his or her personal details, salary breakdown & performance appraisals reports.
- Support with execution of events of the organisation.