||Clerk cum Office In charge
|Number of Positions
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
|Ideal Age Bracket
|Experience (in years)
||03-05 years of experience in Admin
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Doc and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparatory work in connection with new admissions and maintenance of admission records.
- To support the implementation of the Annual School Calendar by coordinating the Academic Operations in close coordination Principal / Vice Principal / designated teacher.
- School level compilation of the Monthly School Report in the prescribed format in close coordination with Principal / Vice Principal / designated teacher of the School and submission to Head Office by every 5th of the month.
- Overall supervision of the Mid Day Meal and account for all financial requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of quality processes and procedures. Maintaining and checking of all school registers for correct record keeping.
- Be the point of contact related to all IT issues for the Schools.
- School event management and VIP visits to include a report and record of photographs.
Monitor duties of all support staff and vendors.
- Support Teacher training activities with regard to venue and coordinate availability of teachers as per the training schedule.
- Plan, organize and coordinate continuing community outreach programs and carry out liaison with village Sarpanch / Panchyat / local leaders as per directions of Principal / Vice Principal.
- Liaison with Government agencies at the State level, supporting the Principal / Vice Principal.
- Personally monitor critical issues of the School as deemed necessary by the Principal / Vice Principal e.g. school drop outs, enrollments, construction, land issues etc and handling unforeseen circumstances.
- Travel and Hotel Bookings of School staff for various travels.
- Facility Management of Sr.Secondary Schools through outsource agency.
- Attendance verification of academic / administrative staff and manpower supplied through outsourced agency as per the agreement signed off with the agency.
- Maintenance of data base of non-teaching / teaching staff that has been issued data cards / sim cards and mobile phone numbers along with their mobile phone and sim numbers. Issue of Mobile Sim’s and Data Sim’s to new joinees and support to existing staff as and when required.
- Intimation to Head Office and State Procurement Team of any asset receipt with complete details for insurance.
- Generation of asset numbers through Head Office – Finance Department and marking on asset accordingly.
- Proper warehouse management at respective Sr.Secondary School.
- Courier and Postal Management at the school level with complete records.
- Issue of staff and school stationery as per approved quantities and budgets.
- Preventive Maintenance of Assets.
- Security arrangements of school and campus during day and night, including fire prevention and fire fighting arrangements.
- Satisfactory arrangements for supply of drinking water, proper hygiene sanitation and conservancy arrangements.
- Maintain First Aid Box and transfer of serious cases to nearest medical centre. Arrange yearly medical check ups of students.
- Arrange remittances in accordance with rules to telephone, electricity and water authorities.
- Vendor development for school level procurement as per Procurement Policy and in consultation and coordination of State Procurement Team.
- Placement of Purchase Orders of decentralized items.
- Quality check of all the material received.
- Record keeping of all items received in the school
- MIS of Inventory by 5th of every month to be sent to Head Office.
- Meet the petty expenses of the school, maintenance of accounts and handing over the same to Accounts Section each month at Head Office.
- Exercise all financial powers as per instructions on the subject
- Ensure timely submission of periodical reports and returns.
- Maintain demand register and sanction register
- Maintenance of cash account books and ledgers.
- Preparation of vouchers of daily income / expenditure and necessary entries in cash books / ledgers.
- Liaison with school banker for salary and other related issues.
- Prompt processing and payment of bills.
- Overall responsibility of Accounts Office covering all matters concerning accounts.