- Visit allotted schools on rotation and undertake “School Compliance Status” (SCS) of statutory and process related compliance areas such as certificates, process registers, documentation etc. (please note this SCS is not an audit but it has to be undertaken as a support to school staff in assessing the gaps and completing the records)
- During school visits, undertake review of
- CCTV cameras, its operation, back up and safety of infra/backup
- School operating manual related processes/registers such as: student out of school movement, tank cleaning, first aid, medical kit, emergency evacuation drill etc.
- Sample review of MIS that the names and details of students are matching with physical register/forms etc.
- Physical stock of materials in the school
- Work with school teams and ensure compliance and process requirements are completed such as updating process related registers, trackers, checklists, minutes and registers
- Create and follow-up tracker of Annual Compliance Calendar of allotted schools with defined periodicity of tasks such as
- Refilling of fire extinguishers
- Renewal of Certificates
- Submitting reports to Deptt/Authorities etc.
- Any other, as specified from time to time
- Guide school teams on meeting compliance and process requirements, provide solution on consultation with Cluster/District Coordinator and Regional Head
- Assist cluster District/Cluster Coordinators in securing statutory compliances such as school recognition, fire certificate, hygiene certificate, building safety etc.
- Extend support (in case required) in undertaking follow-up visits to concerned Government Departments / Local Authorities on securing any pending compliances
- Coordinate between schools, regional office and head office for budgetary sanctions, approvals and clearances to support compliance requirement
- In coordination with the District/Cluster Coordinators, undertake orientation session of school staff on process strengthening and improvement