||Head-Training & Curriculum
||Training & Curriculum
|Number of Positions
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
||Training and Curriculum team
|Ideal Age Bracket
||Up to 50
||Post Graduate + B.Ed
|Experience (in years)
||15+ years as Teacher/Principal/ Trainer and experience in handling Educational Institutes (At least 05 years of experience as Principal is mandatory)
- Result oriented
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Analytical skills
- Team Management
- Customer Orientation
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
Overall Department Management
- Provide leadership direction with regard to academic strategy and effective implementation of education programs in all Satya Bharti Schools.
- Ensure learning level achievement of children as per our vision for both the primary, elementary and senior secondary schools.
- Formulate goals for the department and ensure its implementation
- Organise periodic review of the team members and monitor the progress of the budget of the department
- Support and groom all the team members in their professional growth and for effectivevimplementation of their individual responsibilities
- Support and guide the team member in-charge of Curriculum to design, contextualization including strategy/ direction, content, pedagogy, teaching aids and rollout-For primary, elementary, secondary and vocational streams
- Align overall management of school and curriculum in line with the latest trends to enable students to enter the world of work with the required knowledge and skill.
- Ensure effective implementation of curriculum, plan suitability, conduct diagnostic study to identify areas of improvement, if any, develop remedial programs wherever required.
- Ensure the process of text books and library books selection and other educational material.
- Support and guide the team member in-charge of training to Plan and drive the execution of the best in-service teacher training
- Coordinate with the training in charge to ensure the updation of the teacher training portal while updating the content regularly.
- Lead partnership in the area of training
- Undertake on going evaluation of training impact and relevant content/delivery changes
- Support and guide the team member in-charge of assessment to Plan and drive the execution of all assessments
- Defining a framework for ongoing teacher and student assessment.
- Facilitating state level academic audits and dovetailing inputs into pedagogy and training