||Manager Engagement and Communication- Edtech
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
|Ideal Age Bracket
||Up to 35 years
||MBA / Post Graduate
|Experience (in years)
||8-12 year of relevant experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts
- Excellent knowledge of media platforms, platform management tools and platform specific content creation approaches
- Excellent consulting and presentation skills
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing engagement matrix of educational app designed for Teachers.
- Ensuring acquisition, retention and active engagement.
- Manage the internal communications process and execute the information accurately and timely.
- Manage communications strategy, plan, and execution for all internal initiatives and programs.
- Visualise and create content, conceptualise design for internal and external communication.
- Responsible for engaging and encouraging active participation in the chat box.
- Creativity in developing tactics for engaging an audience
- Analyse and maintain play store reviews.
- Create content for drafting letters.
- Collaborate with Business leaders to understand relevant and timely business updates to support organizational needs and objectives
- Manage Communications email inbox
- Provide engagement related quarterly metrics.