||Assistant Manager – Partnership
|Number of Positions
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
||Sr. Manager Partnership
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
|Ideal Age Bracket
||Up to 45
||MSW / MBA
|Experience (in years)
|| 4-6 years of experience of working in development sector in fund-raising and
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong documentation and analytical skills (proposal/report writing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; good written English skills
- Research and data mining skills Demonstrate commitment to non-profit work
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage employee volunteering and payroll giving program within Bharti Group Companies; Also identify areas of work with external partners through payroll giving.
- Conduct campaigns and spread awareness through fundraising activities
- Represent Bharti Foundation and help increase the donor base through various events/activities within Airtel and Group companies
- Coordinate with communications team and conceptualize social media campaigns to raise awareness
- Coordinate in fund raising and achieving partnerships for Airtel Delhi Half Marathon by connecting with existing donors/partners and identifying new potential sources of funds (corporates and individuals)
- Identify new financial/material partnerships for Bharti Foundation programs. This would include both through internal sources (individuals across Group companies) and external sources (corporate tie ups).
- Assist in preparing detailed donor reports and partnership proposals for partners.
- Coordinate and execute data collation activities. Develop, track, and update project schedules and budgets on monthly basis for external and Group Company donors.
- Coordinate for donor servicing requirements of CSR donors, Marathon partners and payroll giving employees, including timely submission of receipts, reports, registration forms, etc
- Focus on donor servicing, documentation, proposal/report writing, fundraising through payroll giving and connecting with corporate donors.