||Senior Manager, Quality Support Program
||School Excellence / Training and Curriculum
|Number of Positions
|Reporting to (Designation/Role)
||Chief School Excellence
|Reported by (Designation/Role)
||There is no positions directly reporting to this. However need to coordinate with Project Heads/Project Coordinators of the respective state where the project is getting implemented
|Quality Support Program at Scale Objectives (summary)
- To engage with the government (education) system in state/district and provide support to help the education system to transform its institutions to impact the over-all school performance in the state/selected district
- To support the capacity development of institutions like Education Department, SCERT, DIETs, resource person at the district, block and cluster to improve the quality of education in the schools in the state/district
|Ideal Age Bracket
|Experience (in years)
||At least 10 years Prior working experience in a government project or supporting a government project
|Skill & Expertise
- Candidate should be good in Project Management, Training & Development, Reporting & Documentation, Budgeting, and Liaison & Coordination.
- Must have good facilitation skills, observations and analytical skills. Should have basic research skills.
- Candidate should have the understanding of education policies and their implications.
|Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Development and implement program concept to manage Quality Support Program (QSP) at scale to increase the reach of the program at the state/district level.
- Lead the development, roll-out and monitoring of the program implementation
- Catalyze and follow-through on work to improve the effectiveness of the program.
- Identify, develop and recommend initiatives for improving the program
- Formulate budgets, conduct variance analysis to determine the difference between projected figures & actual expenditure and implemented corrective actions
- Develop & maintain program & project documents, systems and procedures to assist systems of Bharti Foundation’s compliance
- Managing data & activities including workshops, conferences, publications & policy briefings
- Coordinate program studies, reviews & evaluations and follow-up on findings
Capacity Building and Organizational learning
- Build knowledge and technical capacity of partners, government resource team to develop and monitor quality program interventions
- Support in developing knowledge and training modules related to program in collaboration with state government and technical partners with the support of the team members from Bharti Foundation
- Planning for organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as special impact studies
- Ensure effective capacity building, cross-learning and communication
Stakeholder Management (Internal and External)
- Support Chief School Excellence in developing and effectively working in strategic partnerships with stake holders in the government (Education Department, SCERT, DIET, SSA)
- Coordinate internally with team members of Training and Curriculum, QSP program, Knowledge Management, procurement and finance to implement the project.
- Coordinate with the Project Heads and Project Coordinators of the state to implement the project.
- Effective coordination among the different regional and state offices to promote cross-learning while implementing the program
- Manage key relationships within and outside of the foundation
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with leadership
- Liaise with key partner agencies and donors to advocate for key outcomes and objectives