Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement to Terms
The site/application is intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. All users who are minor are not allowed to register on website/app.
The app or website may facilitate certain competitions. Not all such competition will be directly managed by Bharti Foundation. In respect of competitions that Bharti Foundation directly manages, there will be endeavor to ensure fairness in declaration of results. However, no challenge to the results shall be entertained in any manner and in any circumstances.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your own, non-commercial use. This does not include right to alter or distribute. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You agree to grant us with a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, royalty-free right in all information you supply us on the Site. This is to enable us to use the information in accordance with these Terms.
3. User Representations
If any inaccurate, untrue, incomplete or not current information is provided by the user, we have the right to suspend or terminate user’s account.
4. User Registration
User is required to register at site and keep the password/OTP confidential. For registration user is required to furnish name, mobile no, email, residential address etc. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user Id and password/OTP. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
5. Prohibited Activities
The website, application and services are solely for user’s own purpose and not for commercial use.
The use of the application shall be subjected to restrictions such as:
- Committing any act (including posting of any videos, blogs, comments, etc.) that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or plagiarism or spamming.Making available any content that without having any rights on it.
- Not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the contents of application/website/services.
- Not to use the application or website for commercial purposes or advertisement or sell application or services or domain names or solicit others.
- Not to use application/website/services in any way that is unlawful or harms organization.
- Not making available any content that is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Stalking, intimidating or harassing another or inciting other to commit violence or impersonate any person or entity.
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- Post, transmit any material that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancel bots, code, files or such programs that may harm the application/servicesof the app or other users.
- Access or use application/website/services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair application/websites or networks connected to the servers.
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere or disrupt services or violate any laws or security to access or use or harm the application/website or services.
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or any automatic device, program or methodology to increase traffic to any application/website.
- Impersonate another person
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- Alter or modify any part of the service.
6. User Generated Contributions
User will represent and warrant that- creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance and the accessing, downloading or copying of any user contribution (in form of blogs, videos, comments, submissions for competitions, peer reviews) do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark or any third party rights.
7. Contribution License
Any content submitted by user through app shall grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such material in any and all media or distribution methods, Others may use the content in same way as any other content available.
8. Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. Reviews should not be offensive or abusive, racist or hate language or should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability or no reference to any illegal activity. User should not be affiliated with platform / organization providing similar services if posting negative reviews. Reviews should not be false or misleading.
User acknowledge that any question, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedbacks provided to us are non-confidential and we shall own exclusive rights including all IPR’s and shall be entitled to unrestricted use and dissemination of these submission for any lawful purpose without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
Under no circumstances shall the Bharti Foundation or the platform or their employees be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive.
10. Third Party website, content and Advertising
The site may contain link to other websites (Third party websites). Such third party websites and content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness by us, we are not responsible for any third party website accessed through the site. Such third party websites may allow advertising on their web pages and/or video and other content. You may want to refer terms and conditions of such websites for IPRs, publicity rights and contractual rights for such advertisers.
11. Acknowledgement to Sponsors
Bharti Foundation may provide acknowledgement to sponsors (corporates, foundations, individuals or others) for their financial and other support in respect of app, its content, events, awards, competitions, etc. In such case, the acknowledgement should not be considered as endorsement for products, views, etc. of the sponsors.
12. Site Management
13. Term and Termination
14. Modification and Interruption
We reserve the rights to change, modify or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice.
15. Electronic Agreement
This document is a written agreement, an electronic record and valid and enforceable electronic agreement/contract under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Usage of this app shall be your deemed acceptance of these Terms and all modifications and updates thereto.
16. Governing Law
No action can be brought against the platform, its owners or their employees, which is on account of a legal mandate arising out of a law enacted outside of India. These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of India.
17. Limited Liability
Administrators and technology support providers of the website/App do not guarantee the accuracy of any content made available on the website/app and they do not take any responsibility for any external websites linked to our app.
Registered users are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of user name and password. Any unauthorized use of username or password or any other breach of security must be notified by sending an email notification to email@example.com
18. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India.
The Site is provided on an As-Is and As-available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied and use of the Site and services will be at user’s sole risk.
You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gains access to the Services; what content you access via the Services; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless including our officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Service, any materials downloaded or uploaded through the Service, any actions taken by you in connection with your use of the Service, any violation of any third party’s rights or an violation of law or regulation, or any breach of this agreement.
This Agreement shall not be assigned by you to any third party without our prior written consent
22. User Support
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: